Mercedes-Benz Case Update: Special Master Deems Settlement Fair
The Mercedes-Benz emissions lawsuit continues to push forward as the settlement has been deemed fair by Special Master Dennis Cavanaugh. Despite numerous attempts by Mercedes to stifle the settlement through appeals and hard-fought litigation, Cavanaugh has deemed the settlement “fair, adequate, and reasonable.” Attorney fees are now being paid, which means settlements for individuals are now a step closer to being paid. The deadline to file a claim is still over a year away, and it is still unknown when exactly class members will be compensated.
- Anheuser-Busch Hit with Double Trouble on Agave Claims
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Settlement Update 2022
- The Definitive Guide to Coupon Settlements in 2022
- “Zoombombing”: How You Can Get Money From a Surprise Appearance
- NYC Latest to Enact New Biometric Privacy Laws
If you want to get your money in advance, Certificate Clearing can help you. We’re offering to purchase claim rights so class members can get paid before the settlements are issued. If you’re interested, visit our website to check out eligible vehicles or give us a call.